• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pearl phono PCBs Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Promithius:

I've read through your posts on this thread, but am still unsure what it would cost to have a complete dual mono kit (2 Pearl pcbs, Pearl parts, 2 power supply pcbs, power supply parts, 2 MC pcbs and MC parts) shipped to the U.S. I can source the transformer(s) and other parts locally.

Can you provide the following information:

rough cost for one entire kit shipped to the US;

confirm that your pcbs are all through hole and not SMD;

and that aside from the transformers, chassis, connectors and the like, everything I'll need is included in the kit and parts are matched as necessary.

Thank you for your consideration!

Regards,
Scott

The interested people till now are the following:
Stevox
noelectrix
SDJungle
EvilYoda
pollypocket
lgreen ? I am not sure
KT
daylne52
dweck ? I am not sure
greyhorse
tomp4657
if all are interested thats 11, I need 5 more.

To answer a few questions about prices and parts:

The Prices are:
Pearl PCBs (2 pieces) : 34,00 Euro ( about 43,00 USD)
Pearl Parts : 136,54 Euro ( about 176,00 USD)
Total for above as complete KIT 170,54 Euro ( 219 USD)

PSU PCBs 12,00 Euro (15,48 USD)
PSU Parts 15,50 Euro (20,00 USD)

MC Pre only as KIT 64,00 Euro (82,56 USD)

Shipping in Germany 6,50 Euro
Shipping in Europe 10,00-16,50 Euro
Shipping World Wide 14,50 as Airmail for small orders.

That means for a complete KIT with Pearl complete Boards with power supply Worldwide rough calculation 285 USD with Paypal costs etc. depends on Euro/USD exchange.

The prices are only for PCBs and parts to completely finish them.
No extra hardware is provided.

Enclosure, transformers, wire, connectors will have to be order extra from somewhere else.

Important parts are matched.
2SK170BL quads.
RIAA Capacitors and resistors

Well, despite being a little tight on cash, it seems that a pearl kit is too good to pass up...so count me in for one kit to the US.

The longer it takes to get set up, the better ;-)

BTW, will anything else come with the kit, like a manual or assembly documentation from the last group buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.