• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale PCM63-K, PCM1704U-K, SM5842, CS8412 etc...

Things you have for sale.
I paid only 9 Euros, I guess that's minimum even if you declare no value.
I was concerned because at the beginning of COVID a parcel from Far-East stayed forever in Austria somewhere.
Never got it.
I don't know about your customs, but ours has the discretion to assess the value of the goods and determine the tax regardless of what value is written on the package. Or to return the package if they feel like it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user
@Ripster In Serbia, custom tax is charged on the value of goods including postage (the tax is 10%). Value added tax (VAT-PDV is 20%) is charged on the value thus obtained. So that comes out to 32% of the total value of goods with postage. And they can also add a charge to open and inspect the package. If the package goes via DHL, they also charge the forwarder's costs 30 euros fixed, regardless of the value.

@Ripster In Serbia, custom tax is charged on the value of goods including postage (the tax is 10%). Value added tax (VAT-PDV is 20%) is charged on the value thus obtained. So that comes out to 32% of the total value of goods with postage. And they can also add a charge to open and inspect the package. If the package goes via DHL, they also charge the forwarder's costs 30 euros fixed, regardless of the value.
Obviously I should be happy and not complain... 😅

Reactions: 1 user
Updated

Varban PCM63P-K (4 pieces) Germany
Ripster Uros PCM63P-K (2 pieces) Slovenia
Jaroslav PCM63P-K (2 pieces) Czech Republic
NIXIE62 Zekimir PCM63P-K (6 pieces) Serbia
Cody PCM63P-K (2 pieces) - USA
Buzatu Doru PCM63P-K (2 pieces). OPA627AU (10 pieces) - Romania
Csaba PCM63P-K (4 pieces) - Austria
Shing PCM63P-K (2 pieces), PCM58P (2 pieces), PCM61P (2 pieces) - Hong Kong
Doru Buzatu PCM63P-K (2 pieces), OPA627AU (10 pieces), OPA861 (10 pieces) - Romania
Yossi PCM63P-K (2 pieces) - Israel
Bernd PCM63P-K (2 pieces), Power Transistors - Germany
Aleksandar PCM63P-K (2 pieces) - Serbia

Updated

Varban PCM63P-K (4 pieces) Germany
Ripster Uros PCM63P-K (2 pieces) Slovenia
Jaroslav PCM63P-K (2 pieces) Czech Republic
NIXIE62 Zekimir PCM63P-K (6 pieces) Serbia
Cody PCM63P-K (2 pieces) - USA
Csaba PCM63P-K (4 pieces) - Austria
Shing PCM63P-K (2 pieces), PCM58P (2 pieces), PCM61P (2 pieces) - Hong Kong
Doru Buzatu PCM63P-K (2 pieces), OPA627AU (10 pieces), OPA861 (10 pieces) - Romania
Yossi PCM63P-K (2 pieces) - Israel
Bernd PCM63P-K (2 pieces), Power Transistors - Germany
Aleksandar PCM63P-K (2 pieces) - Serbia
Georgi PCM63P-K (4 pieces), PCM61P (8 pieces), SM5842 (1 piece), PMD100 (1 piece) - Denmark
Andrew PCM63P-K (2 pieces) - UK