PCM2707 Analogue Audio Out Confusion

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've been playing with a PCM2707, and I know from other threads that others on this board have too!

I've configured it as USB powered, because I figured there was less chance of blowing stuff up!

The thing I'm confused by is that I only get analogue audio out when FSEL (9) is tied high. According to the datasheet FSEL decides weather the data output is SPDIF (high) or I2S (low). Can anyone shed any light on this?

Tony

I've been playing with a PCM2707, and I know from other threads that others on this board have too!

I've configured it as USB powered, because I figured there was less chance of blowing stuff up!

The thing I'm confused by is that I only get analogue audio out when FSEL (9) is tied high. According to the datasheet FSEL decides weather the data output is SPDIF (high) or I2S (low). Can anyone shed any light on this?

Tony

Hi was planning to have a pcm2707 chip outputting analogue line to an external amplifier, is this your setup? Can you please show me the schematics or the pcb design, so i can make one similar to you
Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.