PCB routing examples

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Any examples of good PCB routing of simple amps with accompanying schematic?

What I would really love to see is a properly routed version of the simple amplifier on page 63 of Cordell's book, or at least something of similar complexity.

I have been fooling around with Eagle, and while I have read a few resources on what the end product should be, when I start moving wires, I feel like I'm more hunting and guessing rather than making educated moves.

Hello sir try to use Sprint Layout 5 I've been using it for about 2 years and is really nice here are some examples of my projects and the website. Sprint-Layout What I did to learn is basically copy must of the popular amplifiers from diy forums to practice, also the good think is that you can custom made your own parts call it " macros" here in this diy forums are great layout masters mister Alex MM, Willy, Nabuco, Rudi, and well I'm not an expert like them but I'm getting there. About Eagle is nice but for beginners begging with Sprint Layout 5 I hope this can work for you too sir.

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Attachments

• B500 120.pdf
    31.3 KB · Views: 75
  • B500 and more by Juan.LAY].pdf
    71.5 KB · Views: 88
  • B500 2013.LAY].pdf
    73.8 KB · Views: 106
  • macros.jpg
    macros.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 177
+1 for Abacom's Sprint Layout, which I believe is now version 6. Easy to learn and reasonably priced.

Look for some layouts by AlexMM on this board, he does some nice stuff. Remember also that no board can embody every 'rule' for PCB design; every layout will have certain concessions made.

Is true sir, Carlos teach me a lot about layouts rules, destroyer x, the longest time I spend with Dx Super A was about a month and is a truly an original design from me, is not easy at all takes time and planning too " a mean a lot " I was really lucky that my design didn't have that hum problem.

Regards
vargasmongo3435

Attachments

• DSC02921.jpg
    DSC02921.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 146
  • Dx Super A Sanken vercion.jpg
    Dx Super A Sanken vercion.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 140
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.