PCB mount speaker jacks

Can anybody please help me identify the pcb mount speaker jacks of the type used in every home theater receiver I have seen.

I am trying to get data sheets etc but I cannot for the life of me come up with the appropriate search terms.

I either get panel mount speaker jacks or pcb mount rca sockets.

I imagine this is an easy to find generic item given their ubiquity in big brand audio gear.
Joined 2018
Paid Member
IMG_20200226_085539 - Copy.jpg