Pa's Next VFET?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Other Fet is IRF250. Kit will also be available without Vfet. Vfets are matched, but
this is not required. Initial offering is with 2SJ28. Second offering is similar but not
identical with 2SK82.

2SJ18 and 2SK60 will work, but less power.

The kits can be used with P channel and N channel Mosfets instead with small
modification.

:snail:

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Other Fet is IRF250. Kit will also be available without Vfet. Vfets are matched, but
this is not required. Initial offering is with 2SJ28. Second offering is similar but not
identical with 2SK82.

modification.

Nice! Is the IRF250 used for both amps?

I'm still finishing my Aleph-J, but would love to join the greedyboyz club. Is acquisitivness the sole qualification?

I’m in the middle of an Aleph J build myself, but I will look out for the next VFET amp kit to build after I finish the Aleph J. Having built the first Sony VFET kit and thoroughly enjoying it now, I am certain my Klipsch Forte II’s will match up very nicely with this single-ended VFET design. Thank you Mr. Pass for your generosity.

identical with 2SK82.

modification.

Interesting news Mr. Pa:superman::superman: thank You very much :cheerful: Kind regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.