Parts needed for Rockford Fosgate 800a2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys so today I bought myself a little project off a friend I guess who tried to fix himself eventually gave up. Anyway the power supply is non working and I can't solder in new 3205's to get it working and go from there. I was wondering if anyone has a dead parts amp out there who's willing to sell me the mehsa boards only. I'll post a picture what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    991.9 KB · Views: 101
If the amp isn't part of a special collection, why not cut the bad portion of MESHA off, use a different insulator and make some clamping bars?

If it is special, I may have a pair of those boards laying around.

It is and it isn't.. It's just something that would bother me you know? Like an odd number I guess... can you pm me I'd like to get those MEHSA boards of you.

I forgot that someone else was helping so I'll drop out to avoid confusion. That said, he'll need something to work with. Post the DC voltage on all pins of the 494 and the 339. Copy and past the following.

Pin 1:
Pin 2:
Pin 3:
Pin 4:
Pin 5:
Pin 6:
Pin 7:
Pin 8:
Pin 9:
Pin 10:
Pin 11:
Pin 12:
Pin 13:
Pin 14:

Pin 1:
Pin 2:
Pin 3:
Pin 4:
Pin 5:
Pin 6:
Pin 7:
Pin 8:
Pin 9:
Pin 10:
Pin 11:
Pin 12:
Pin 13:
Pin 14:
Pin 15:
Pin 16:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.