• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Any updates from the package factory?:D

Short update, and BIG apologies for the delay..... I have been waiting for the parcels from the component group buy, but they have not arrived yet. Everything else (and I mean it - the parcels, PCBs, heatsinks, clips, adress stickers, sticky tape, filling material, .... you get the drift) is here.

Actually I was extremely short on time the last week, so the delay was not unwelcome to me, but I kept working away in every free minute I had. So my plan is to ship the PCBs of these people that did NOT participate in the component GB within this week, if it works out. The rest obviously depends on the components.

Again, sorry guys, but we are getting there....

What is the situation re the component group buy? Is it a case of some items being out of stock or just that it is delayed at present? Is there an estimated date for despatch to you?

No great rush for me, but I would like to know the situation as I am sure would other participants.

Many thanks,

B

Joined 2005
Paid Member
What is the situation re the component group buy? Is it a case of some items being out of stock or just that it is delayed at present? Is there an estimated date for despatch to you?

No great rush for me, but I would like to know the situation as I am sure would other participants.

Many thanks,

B

As far as I heard, he has the parts and is putting them in individual bags. This will be a few BIG parcels....

anyway, as soon as they show up I will post an update... stay tuned!

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Short update: Tomorrow around 50 boxes will ship, these are all the boards for people that did not order components. Finally..... For everybody outside of Germany, I will send emails with the tracking numbers in the coming days.....
As soon as the components show up, the journey continues ;-)

Tanks Alfred
you forgot picture:D

Attachments

• Tanks Alfred.jpg
    Tanks Alfred.jpg
    837.8 KB · Views: 370