• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of ScanSpeak 18W8545K woofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of extra 18W woofers that I don't see being used in the foreseeable future, so I would like to sell them to someone who will put them to good use. They are in great shape, there are some marks from mounting and there are leads soldered to the terminals.

My asking price for these is $100 each plus the cost of shipping, I am open to any offers

Jonathan,
Have you received any of my emails? The funds were sent on the 18th and I still have not yet seen the drivers delivered. I got the first pair ok, still waiting on the second. Please get back with me soon, I need clarification on when they were sent, route, and estimated delivery date. I also would like a tracking number if available.

Check your personal email, I have sent a few request for this the past couple of days.
Thanks,
Jeff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.