• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of New Audax 13LB25AL 14cm Full-range -$125.00/pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2016
Paid Member
Hello,

Due to health and other issues I have to cut back on all my hobbies. This includes selling off most of the components for speaker projects my enthusiasm inspired me to undertake, but my lack of self-discipline and time prohibited me from actually doing anything with.

I have two of the above drivers - both brand new and untouched in the boxes. I bought them from Solen in Canada, and paid more than double what I am selling them for. I will have more stuff to list in the next few weeks.

If you are in the lower mainland of B.C., Canada and interested, let me know. One way (sold) or the other (thrown out), they are gone by year end.

JH

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.