• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Pair of 2SK2087C

Wanted to buy

Hi,

Looking for a pair (or 2) of 2SK2087C in order to build the Total Domination VFET (TDV) Amp from RA7 or similar amplifier that is using that output device.

These are presently hard to find but most probably some of you have extra they will never use.

Please send me a PM if you have a few spare you wouldn’t mind sharing.

Thanks
Eric

Last edited:
Joined 2008
Paid Member
No problem. :giggle:

To everyone else: the well has dried up. I started with not very many of these and have two projects pending with the ones I have left after sharing with some members. After my amps are built, there may be a pair available again. But for now, the international SIT relief effort is suspended.
:cuss:

Reactions: 4 users
A Chinese colleague contacted the "sellers" of these parts on Taobao. They said that all remaining parts were bought by one single guy. I guess we might see those parts for sale sometime in the future... I just hope he/she will test the parts in a good way before getting them out into the wild.

Reactions: 1 user
A Chinese colleague contacted the "sellers" of these parts on Taobao. They said that all remaining parts were bought by one single guy. I guess we might see those parts for sale sometime in the future... I just hope he/she will test the parts in a good way before getting them out into the wild.
Hmmm. I wonder who that mystery man could be that has the knowledge and checkbook to buy a complete VFET stock.

EF, with sincerity, best of luck in finding and extra pair!

Reactions: 1 users