Pacific Audio Fest 2022 Seattle, WA

Going on this weekend starting today. Excellent assortment of manufacturers. You can audition speakers from Gary at Vanatoo for about $600 or speakers from Gary at Genesis for about $600,000.

https://www.pacificaudiofest.com/

PXL_20220729_195438511.jpg
PXL_20220729_202942950.jpg

Thanks! It might be fun to actually attend...just "right up the road". Alas, I probably wont go. I still wear an N95 respirator when grocery shopping and limit any non-essential activities with other people around to strictly outdoors. Boosted just last week or not...

I didnt even know about it until seeing this post.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks! It might be fun to actually attend...just "right up the road". Alas, I probably wont go. I still wear an N95 respirator when grocery shopping and limit any non-essential activities with other people around to strictly outdoors. Boosted just last week or not...

I didnt even know about it until seeing this post.
I put my N95 tight on my face and only went in rooms that were very large or only had very few people in them. There were many people wearing masks.

I went on Friday. Well worth the trip if you are in the SeaTac area. I wore a N95 mask and it wasn't that heavily attended. Pics of my six favorite rooms in no particular order are attached. I felt the Von Schweikert/VAC room was the most impressive, as it should be with around a million dollars of gear. One particularly notable room was the Acoustic Fields room with lowly Klipsh RF-7 III speakers and modest electronics but a $100K of room treatments which turned it into a great sounding space.
IMG_4135.jpg
IMG_4144.jpg
IMG_4180.jpg
IMG_4105.jpg
IMG_4157.jpg
IMG_4162.jpg