P3A amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Personally, I would strongly discourage distributing PCB files in situations like this, where the IP owner has

a) bent over backward to make the designs available
b) is already selling low-cost PCBs

If Rod can make even a tiny bit off of all the work he has done for the community, I think it is insulting to publish layouts that essentially take business away from him.

I'd like to hear Rod's opinion. I'm not sure he would object too strenuously. Having a layout "does not a board make". I'd still buy boards rather than having to etch them. And having a Rod-sanctioned layout is enough in and of itself to make it worthwhile buying.

Hi,
I mean no offence to Rod Elliott. I respect him and his work and I am not doing this to take away business from him. Besides, this is the first PCB I have ever designed. Surely I cannot match the experience and expertise Rod has. And it is not that I am asking money for it from others.

Rod Elliott,
If you see this, I am sorry but I certainly mean no offence to you.

Vivek

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.