Ottawa DIY winter 2014

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The primary purpose of this meeting will be to start planning our annual late-winter meet, which is held in a community centre with lots of room to show projects. The planning meeting has been held in a restaurant in past years. I suggested the lab at Artengine as an option in case people wanted to informally show what they are working on, but so far there hasn't been much interest in that.

So I'll suggest meeting Sunday, Nov 16 at 1 p.m. at the usual location, East Side Mario's on the SW corner of Hunt Club and Merivale. Who's in?

John

Just happened to check the thread & see that I have some catch-up reading & scheduling to look at.

I'll let John know whether or not I can attend. (fyi - My e-mail changed in April and it did not go smoothly, so you guys might not have an up-to-date e-mail address for me.)

- Ron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.