• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ortofon Rondo Bronze

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Still cleaning out of my cartridge stash, to make room for other diy projects :)
This time the former flagship of Ortofon´s Rondo series, the Rondo Bronze.
Just retipped by Hans-Peter Grasse at Techne Audio in Germany.

Home - TechneAudio

Just played 3 records to make sure, everything is in perfect order. It performs flawlessly and as original tracks 80uM with 2.3 gram stylus pressure (2-2,5 recommended):
It´s retipped with boron cantilever and ML stylus.
Neutral, tipping to slightly warm, lovely midrange and superbly defined high´s.

Selling for 500 Euro´s (paypal, family and friends) and I´ll carry the shipping costs.

Attachments

• Rondo.jpg
    Rondo.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 585
Thanks Bill.......
I´d recently got an "itch" about different riaa´s :)
Playing the X-Ono clone, building Nagards SX-Ono. Paradise, Broskies PH-1 and several others just lying on the shelf waiting, and the funds have to come from somewhere :)
The retipping was 330 Euro´s + shipping, so this should be a decent price (hopefully) :)

Hi Boydk, we are in the same ship, plenty of parts, but unsatisfied and getting more, this hobby is a waste of money....
Maybe with patience you will get a boyfriend to your Cartridge.
Maybe you wanna swap it for another thing.
Best Regards from Spain

Sorry friend, I did not want to be interpreted as such, quite the contrary, as I have communicated with you privately and we honestly could not reach an agreement, I understood that the best thing for you was that you keep your excellent Rondo capsule. Now when I saw your post again on the Swap list, it seemed the most correct and I agreed to tell you, assuming that we had a communication link. I see that you are having a bad time and anything bothers you, I feel sorry for you friend. Good luck with your listening.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.