Open baffle project "Timeless" build thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
At first I wanted to try Morel Time less, but the midbass + tweeter is logically not completed construction. Clearly not enough mid driver. Now I want 2 x 10"midbass + 2 x 10" or 8 "mid driver and tweeter. Or without tweeter if mid driver go too high. And now I need help finding components

You wrote: " The 10FE20 is a surprisingly low price driver that plays very deep and effortless bass and integrates reasonably well with full range drivers, if you don't take it too high (up to ~200hz)."

I'm wondering if maybe you had defective drivers? I've used the 10FE200 drivers, and they don't extend below 50Hz but they make excellent midrange drivers with great clarity well above 3KHz!!

Hi Edwart
How did you st them up? did you measur the 50Hz as open baffle? Do you combine them with a tweeter or mid high?
I also intent to use 10FE200 for HiFi use. Did not buy them yet.
on WinISD with very large vented box it goes down to 33hz. and with 120lit vented goes down to 43hz.(120l) is not so large.
Can you please give details on your experience?or any photos
how down are they going with OB?
Thank you

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.