OP249

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
in queste pagine ho letto che molti avevano costruito THE PREAMP di elektor.
ho creato la versione con OP249 sostituendo gli attuali OP27, ed il suono e fantastico.
trasparenza, nitidezza, dinamica sono aumentate in modo esponenziale.
le prove di ascolto sono state effettuate con due casse a 4 vie dynaudio, che possiedo da anni.
unica eccezzione al progetto di elektor consiste nel fatto che ho sostituito gli eletrolitici da 1000 micro con condensatori al tantalio da 10 micro.
coltrane,davis, bach sono rinati specialmente nella gamma bassa, pavarotti è diventato quello che ho avuto modo di ascoltare dal vivo.
sono entusisto di quello che ho fatto, ed e per questo che ne voglio far partecipi altri amanti della musica.
ciao a tutti
in these pages I have read that many had built the elektor THE PREAMP.
I created a version with OP249 replacing existing OP27, and the sound and fantastic.
transparency, clarity, dynamics have increased exponentially.
the listening tests were carried out with two 4-way Dynaudio speakers, I own for years.
only exception to the elektor project is that I replaced the 1000 micro electrolytic tantalum capacitors with 10 micro.
Coltrane, Davis, bach are reborn especially in the low range, Pavarotti became what I got to listen live.
I am entusisto of what I did, and it's why I want to share other music lovers.
Hello to all

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.