Oops! We ran into some problems. Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

GM

Joined 2003
Thanks! Well, I didn't do anything, but as I noted earlier it went away, so assumed they had done something.

Hmm, I don't get pop-up ads on any forum I belong to and generally not on others I don't, though there's some ads embedded in whatever I'm browsing, though general browsing gets me some, but don't consider them obtrusive. Some places though add layers of them almost instantly before AVAST freeware blocks/removes them.

Don't have a modern phone, so no problems, but won't be for much longer I can hold out, so imagine I'll have to pay for AVAST's much more comprehensive products.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
There are various security widgets on the pages to prevent nefarious actors from doing things that they shouldn't be able to do. Depending on the situation, when you request a page, you are given a "key" to continue but the "key" has a finite lifespan. Problems can happen if pages are cached, because while a page looks normal to you it is from the past and they "key" has expired. Stuff like that. Refreshing your cache / closing and restarting your browser should flush out any problems of this genre.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 user