• The Vendor's Bazaar forum is for commercial offers and transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Online store for DIY Audio in India

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Could you explain the purpose of having the reference voltage on power supply PCB? I think reference voltages should be constructed within the circuit where they are used?
For interfacing to standby and mute controls on amplifier macroblocks. We are architecting these macroblocks so that an integrated amplifier can be built just by connecting them in a simple 1 hour soldering and screwdriver job. We haven't documented full features of our macroblock architecture yet
icon_smile.gif
. We request you to keep checking our website for more information.

Another point is - credit card processing provides a lot of confidence, do enable it the earliest.

Rest assured we'll get credit card processing done at the earliest possible time.

AMP-101-1.jpg
AMP-101-2.jpg

We received our first version of amplifier PCBs. Did you find these pictures familiar? This is the layout ST Micro Electronics has given in the datasheet for their remarkable TDA7293 chip. We are in the process of testing our first amplifier macroblock. We have set a target of matching specifications of the chip when testing it. So you can expect our macroblock to have the low level of harmonic distortion shown in TDA7293 datasheet.

We have a strong commitment to quality and believe that DIY amplifiers should be as good as commercial offerings. We shall be doing several tests: distortion, noise, load, power dissipation, frequency response and more. Rest assured that our amplifier macroblock will not just drive home audio speakers, but make them rock.

Do keep checking our website for more information as we make progress in our product development. Thanks for your interest. Happy DIYing.

BNICS team​

We are happy to release an assembled power supply PCB.
Input voltage: Upto 126VAC (63V+63V) peak to peak (That's 89VAC rms).
DC Output voltage: Depends on input voltage and load.
A of 5.1V reference voltage is provided.
Minimum input voltage: 10VAC rms (5V + 5V).
Rated output current: 500mA DC.
Ripple at rated output current: 0.5Vrms.
Requires a step down transformer with appropriate output voltage and load rating.
Components are pre-soldered.

Output current options: 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 2.5A.

For more information check Assembled Power Supply, BNICS

We are happy to release TDA7293 PCB as a standalone product, with components and as an assembled amplifier module.
Specifications for assembled TDA7293 amplifier module are as follows:
Supply voltage: from +-20V to +-60V unloaded and from +-20V to +-50V with load.
Gain: 30dB.
Input: AC coupled.
Each PCB is assembled with all precautions and tested for absence of spurious oscillations.
Amplification is validated for a 1kOhm resistive load.
Damping factor for an 8Ohm load: 160

We are happy start selling LM1036, stereo volume control IC. Salient features
Dual DC Operated Tone/Volume/Balance Circuit
The LM1036 is a DC controlled tone (bass/treble), volume and balance circuit for stereo applications in car radio, TV and audio systems. An additional control input allows loudness compensation to be simply effected. Four control inputs provide control of the bass, treble, balance and volume functions through application of DC voltages from a remote control system or, alternatively, from four potentiometers which may be biased from a zener regulated supply provided on the circuit. Each tone response is defined by a single capacitor chosen to give the desired characteristic.
For more information, refer to BNICS LM1036 page.

Hi Bnics ,a serious diyer here .

I am out for some online shopping , can you ship items to kerala ?Please do notify delivery time.

I want to buy heat sinks say 400mm x 100mm for power amps .

An can you make custom pcb for small quantiy say 20 numbers?

I liked your transformer can you say the make and quality of transformer ?

hope you can help,
cheers.

Last edited:
Bnics,

I am an old DIY guy, made my first transistor radio when I was 10 years old, about 35 years ago. At that time, getting stuff to make things like radio was relatively easy: there were many shops in every town that used to sell these things, and I could find everything that I wanted at Kottayan, had to walk into Geo Radios or Dhanya or JJ. Today that is not the case.
What I find is that today, young children do not get the opportunity to make stuff - and learn as they do it; mainly due to the absence of electronic component shops. And this is because it does not make commercial sense to open such shops. In fact the shop from where I bought components for my first radio sells CD players, Tata Sky and stuff : he needs to eat food too.

In these circumstances, I find your initiative to be extremely good. But I also understand that it does not pay well, commercially. May be you could look at packaging stuff - starting from a crystal radio onwards? From my reading of posts on various forums, it appears that there is a need to go back to the basics - at least a lot of young people would appreciate that.

Notwithstanding - there are a number of 'proven' designs that we used to do - starting from the TDA2020 and so on: Very simple, very practical and reasonably priced stuff. Vegakit and Visha (dont know if they still exist) used to stock these. Better stuff could be found with Electrokits at Madras.

Maybe, old-timers like me could suggest the kind of kits you need to put out there, for the store to get the kind of response that we would all like. Your pricing is quite OK, suits the young hobbyist. Thanks
Regards
Anil

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.