• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Onetics output transformer liquidation SALE

I built two of these, one for my son and another for myself using Onetic OPTs and love them. 2.25 wpc is enough and more to power Altec speakers (515 Hollywoods and 288s).

IQUOTE=vi-fi;6340279]Looking forward to using the 45 L2s in my Rankin Bugle build!
Thank you for making this quality iron available for such a great and affordable price!
Best of luck with your endeavors... You're a true gentleman!

Buy with confidence here folks!

Kind Regards..[/QUOTE]

I built two of these, one for my son and another for myself using Onetic OPTs and love them. 2.25 wpc is enough and more to power Altec speakers (515 Hollywoods and 288s).

Excellent! That's pretty much my application except I'll be bi-amping. Will drive the 288s and Super tweets with the Bugle and the 416-8Bs with 845. I need to restore the 828 cabs first, so it will be a while before I have this setup ready to sing...