• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

OLD THREAD Simplistic Mosfet HV Shunt (The Simpler Simplistic Design by Salas)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yeah Vancao, these things happen sometimes, unfortunately.

QH has one in stock and is sending that out to me, so we have a happy ending and the Dac will end up much neater than the 2 sets of "hypnotize" boards.

Not intending to stir things up, just was unsure what was happening - all now resolved.

May I ask the R3 R4 references, which schematic are you referring to?
Seems like there are many posted on this forum,
Thanks.

Hi! you can see it!

Attachments

• SSHV-380-in.jpg
    SSHV-380-in.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 402
QH, on the boards I got from you it has irf9610 on the printing instead of the irfp9240. Is the latter the latest version? I'm only starting to put together and just realised this. I built according to the Salas '09 BOM see that there are a few changes.

What are the benefits of the changes? Am correct to assume that I can also do the latest on my boards?

Thanks

QH, on the boards I got from you it has irf9610 on the printing instead of the irfp9240. Is the latter the latest version? I'm only starting to put together and just realised this. I built according to the Salas '09 BOM see that there are a few changes.

What are the benefits of the changes? Am correct to assume that I can also do the latest on my boards?

Thanks

Hi! that is EX;
So IRF9610 can change with IRFP9540!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.