Old school Rockford Fosgate Power 1000c MOSFET

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If the bias is set and the amp produces clean output up to clipping, the problem is likely in the differential amplifier stage. Those are the MPS6521s and MPS6523s just after the op-amp that feeds the channel. They need to be replaced in pairs with transistors from the same batch (same date code).

This amplifier is 90% finished, I just need to source the following transistors or good replacements of MPS6521s and MPS6523s from the same batch (same date code).

If the bias is set and the amp produces clean output up to clipping, the problem is likely in the differential amplifier stage. Those are the MPS6521s and MPS6523s just after the op-amp that feeds the channel. They need to be replaced in pairs with transistors from the same batch (same date code).

So the 21's and the 23's have to have the exact date codes, or do you mean the 21's all have to have the same date code and all the 23's have to have the same date code?

I've found this supplier on eBay "componenttradersllc" for the transistors , has anyone else brought from this supplier ? I've messaged the lady & she said they fit Perry's requirements above. I need to finish my amp so if this sounds fine then I'll go ahead w/the purchase.

Dear primemova,

Sure we could do that. What do you want to pay for 60 total?

Clarissa

- componenttradersllc

Subject: has sent a question about item eBay item #150969981782,

MPS6523 TO-92 BIPOLAR JUNCTION TRANSISTOR NEW QUANTITY-450

Dear componenttradersllc,

Need matched pairs of both mps6521 & mps6523 around 30 of each ?

- primemova

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.