Old KSC digimoda DDC552 DC on the subwoofer channel troubleshoot.

Hey I have an older KSC era digimoda amp. I haven't used it for about a year, and I just set up the cabinets I had them in to demo my reference floor standing speakers.

I first noticed there was some periodic low level rustling noise on the sub woofer channel. Later I noticed the woofer cones were excurding outward. I didn't notice any noise and it wasn't constant, then the other day they persisted to the point where the magnet of the drivers got hot and I could smell something heating up.

My best guess is one of the coupling caps / dc blocking caps has failed and is allowing a DC bias to pass into the output stage? Not sure exactly what that translates into with a PWM amplifier I assume more average off or on time on he pulse train?

I would very much like to trouble shoot this amp. I have soldering tools, hot air rework station scopes signal generators dummy loads etc.
Does anybody have any information and or schematics regarding these ICE amp modules and the DSP being used? I'm going to make a wild guess that KSC was doing what everybody else from the late 90s and on do and buy standard modules from some manufactuer, so the information must exist?

Any suggestions on where I should start with this beast, its such a cool amp and I tuned the crossovers with a TEF 25, be a shame to have to start over. I don't think I have access to the original config files anymore.