Official 'post your contact info' thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Alright, I figure that a lot of people, including myself, would like to continue discussion and whatnot beyond this forum. I think that closing the big thread was a good idea, maybe, just maybe we'll switch our bookmarks over from the thread itself to the Video forum :)

I would like some of your contact information, for questions, comments, etc beyond the forums. Here is my contact information

MSN Messenger: brad@dreamlash.com
e-mail: brad@dreamlash.com

I'm sure we will progressively start looking a little more organized, a thread for fresnels, a thread for LCDs, a thread for projection lenses, a thread for enclosure construction...

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Please note that if you post your email address it WILL be harvested by evil web spiders and you WILL be added to spam lists. Please use some not-so obvious way of expressing your email address. The spiders grow more and more intelligent as time goes on - the only real way to stop it is to not show the email address at all (which is what diyAudio does) and use a contact form.

Well contact forms are flawed also. In order to contact someone, you would have to use some form of email. Unless diyAudio renames all the emails and renames them back to the original email address when it's being processed, then the list can still be compromised; possibly even easier than running a search for emails posted in the forum. Or, the email list would have to have its permissions changed. Just my thoughts on security.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.