• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Official O2 Headphone Amp Front Panel Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sure.

I’m offline as of now and won't be back till late friday afternoon. If any payments are received after friday at midnight EST time (9pm pst), you will be charged a late fee of 15% that will be used to cure any discrepancies with my panel calculations, as prices of the panels have gone up slightly.

If you are sending a small amount such as a dollar or 4 please send it as money owed and not as a good or service. This will negate the fee.

Prices will then increase by $1.75 usd a panel for the B2 panels, and $3.50 for the B3 set. The final order will be made on monday at 11:00am.

Thanks Again for your understanding and continued support.

I just got back from a quick work trip and will work on updating the list. After 4:30-hours of driving I’m calling it a night though. It should be updated by 3:00 (pst).

Any orders from this point forward or any missed payments will be charged a 15% fee. If you don't pay by monday at 11:00am (pst) your order will be redlined and omitted from the GB.

B2 USA: $13.00
B2 International: $13.50
B3: $30.00

jtktam: I have upped you to 75.

Timo1 and freethink, you are added to the list.

Timo1: Let me clarify something. This Group Buy is for Front Panels (or B3 case front and rear panels)only, not boards. If you are still interested in purchasing a front panel in the group buy, you can go ahead and make a payment for it. If not, please let us know and we will remove you from the list. Because there was a "window of time" in which I might have seen your request, and respond to it(had I not been out last night), you might have been able to pay before the deadline, you can pay the original 11.75 price for the panel.

freethink: Because there would have been no way that I could have responded to your posting before the deadline for payments, I'll have to ask you to pay the increased price of $13.00 for US buyers. Sorry, but we have to draw the line somewhere.

Please make your payment ASAP to the paypal account in my signature, and include your DIY audio name along with your name and address in the comments box.

I will be sending a PM to everyone on the list who shows a status of partial or not paid on the list(jtktam, not you, since I know you already discussed increasing your qty previously with Flynhawaiian) to advise of the price increase/payment deadline.

I apologize in advance if you have made a payment to Flynhawaiian's account already and the spreadsheet has not been updated yet (we are 3 timezones apart).

Timo1: Let me clarify something. This Group Buy is for Front Panels (or B3 case front and rear panels)only, not boards. If you are still interested in purchasing a front panel in the group buy, you can go ahead and make a payment for it. If not, please let us know and we will remove you from the list. Because there was a "window of time" in which I might have seen your request, and respond to it(had I not been out last night), you might have been able to pay before the deadline, you can pay the original 11.75 price for the panel.

Ty you for your quick response. I got that with the boards wrong, sorry. I will only take the Panel then. Payment is sent.

Regards

freethink: Because there would have been no way that I could have responded to your posting before the deadline for payments, I'll have to ask you to pay the increased price of $13.00 for US buyers. Sorry, but we have to draw the line somewhere.

Please make your payment ASAP to the paypal account in my signature, and include your DIY audio name along with your name and address in the comments box.

No problem, I'm just glad I got in. Payment was sent last night when I saw your post about accepting payments up to Monday.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.