• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Offical Details 2nd Aleph P1.7 Board GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Update 01/19/2007: As promised, I removed some people who didn't send the confirmation email. Now there are only 3 people left to confirm which should be quick. If you see your name in bold, email me at alephp1.7@gmail.com to confirm, before 01/23/07 12:00AM EST. Remember to give me your username, address, amount of boards, and payment option. I still need to hear from Veteran on payment other than PayPal, so please check for updates. FOr those who got my email about payment option but still haven't replied yet, please do so ASAP.

Update 01/15/2007: There are now 6 tin plated boards left, and I have removed those who didn't repond in email. Please check the list below and see if your name is on BOLD. Sene me a email to alephp1.7@gmail.com to confirm for you boards. You have until 01/19/2007 12:00AM EST to do that.

Update 01/11/2007: As promised, I am moving the waiting list into the big list below. They are sorted according to time of post on this thread, not by email.

Those who has their name below, bolded, has to send me a email confirming the amount of board, type and your address before 01/15/2007 00:00AM EST. I have added the members and anticipated amount of boards, so then the total will be 50 Tin plated and 20 Gold Plated boards.

If you miss this, I will subsitute your names with the members on the line after you. I have already take names off the list from those who didn't respond. That way, I think will be most fair to all members.

Turns out that there is great interest in the Gold Plated Boards, while the Tin Plated Boards count remain at 30.

I have filled members on the waiting list, that came after the all gold plated sets are filled, with TIN PLATED boards. This way all boards limits are fulfilled.

You can keep it that way, or if you absolutedly DO NOT want the TIN PLATED boards, let me know.

You will be GIVING UP your tin plated sets, but after 01/15/2007, you might have a chance to get the GOLD plated sets, if those who has the GOLD plated set do not confirm in email. It's your decision here.

Update 01/05/2007: Many members have already confirmed the numbers, while about 10 of them didn't. If you see your username in bold below, please send me a email including your username, amount of board your will be buying and which type (Gold/Tin) ASAP. I will start adding people from the waiting list on 1/11/07 00:00AM EST. As the people from the waitlist confirm their numbers, you won't be able to the boards you want.

Once again, you DO NOT need to send me a email about the amount of boards you want IF you posted in this thread. As you post in this thread, you are automatically in the waiting list. Sending me a email about amount of boards you want does not do anything, if you are not on the list below.

Also, If you are not on the list below, that means you need to post here for the amount of boards you want, if you haven't done so, so you will be in the waiting list. I will only add people into the waiting list according to post in this thread.

This thread follows the GB interest thread, a group buy of P1.7 preamplifier boards and its companion power supply. This thread will serve a better role in info update, since I can edit the first post.

Veteran (Damian) ordered boards in sets, and he will be distributing them. Notice that 1 set = 2 mono P1.7 amplifier boards + 2 mono power supply boards. Only integer number of sets will be offered. Veteran ordered in total 50 stanard tin plated sets, and 30 gold plated sets.

Pricing are the following:
1 tin plated set = 10EURO = 13USD
1 gold plated set = 15EURO = 20USD
Shipping will depend on your location.
If you pay with PayPal, there will be a 5% fee added.

Due to the misunderstanding in the amount of boards, I orginally posted that the GB closes at 50 sets, and obviously this is incorrect since there will be 80 sets in total. Also, there was not any information about different plating.

So here is how it goes. If you posted your interest on the interest thread before I last updated the list there, you name will be listed below, with the amount of sets next to your name. I will need everyone to send me an email to the following address: alephp1.7@gmail.com with the amount of sets you want, the plating, and your address. If I receive your email, it will shown below, and you will receive a confirmation email from me. Before I receive the email, I will assume everyone wants the stanard (tin plated) sets

YOU MUST SEND ME THE EMAIL IN ORDER TO BUY THE BOARDS!!!

The GB will close when 50 tin sets and 30 gold sets are full, and the list is complied in chronological order. Since now the tin plated sets numbers exceeded 50, and I would assume some people will switch to gold plated sets, so if you are interested in boards, and didn't post in the interest thread or posted after I last updated the list there, post here and if there are rooms, you will be counted in.

Best Regard,
Peter

id / Tin set(s) / Gold set(s) / Email Received
--------------------------------------------------------
peterpan188/3/2/YES
yoke/2/1/YES
Cobra2/1/1/YES
analog_sa/1/1/YES
Stevox/1/0/YES
JC Fardo/1/0/YES
cbcassell/2/2/YES
sts9fan/0/1/YES
spence/2/0/YES
twitchie/1/1/YES
1/137/4/0/YES
odermatt/1/0/YES
sergiusz/0/1/YES
dg2sac/1/1/YES
mizuno67/0/1/YES
alfadue/0/2/YES
Dennis Hui/2/0/YES
neil_kaye/0/1/YES
Hastur/0/1/YES
pollypocket/0/2/YES
seve/2/0/YES
Yunick/2/0/YES
AMV8/0/3/YES
noelectrix/1/0/YES
SDJungle/0/1/YES
Michael Mik/0/1/YES
hifi_cat/1/1/YES
eapavant/1/0/YES
huldra/1/1/YES
Tim F/0/2/YES
Pars/1/0/YES
Jerzy Bem/0/1/YES
Saki_zg 3/2/YES
MartinJB/1/0/YES
Michi124/2/0/YES
joebar/1/0/YES
delsix/1/0/YES
jeffshort2000/1/0/YES
bobgroger/1/0/YES
Tom75/1/0/YES
Valeriano/1/0/YES
D97GT/1/0/YES
touchdown/1/0/YES
DVBjunky/1/0/YES

Apogee/1/0/NO
freakyone/1/0/NO
nihonJR/2/0/NO

Total Tin Sets: 50
Total Tin Sets: 50

updated 18 jan 07

Updates

Hey guys,

I am waiting for moderator's permission on editing the first post, and in the mean time,I replied to all the emails sent to me, and this will be done daily.

Again, if you have post for interest on the interest thread, your name will be on the list. If not, you will be on the waiting list if you post on here, if you haven't already done so. I will only add your name onto the waiting list if you post here, not through email. This will better serve as the counter since everyone can view the post and there will be no confusion on who's first.

Please remember to put your username/id in your email, otherwise I can't find you on the list.

Peter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.