• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

OCXO ES9038Q2M

@op111op hey I received the SI384 and -100hz clock. A couple of questions.

1) How come the clock's power input is 7-9v instead of 10-12v as stated in the ad? I almost plugged in a 12v input but thought to check just in case and good thing I did. I am using a spare 9v wallwart that was provided with the 9038 dac. All your other digital components are powered by HDPLEX300 but it has run out of 9v output. I can get a DC Y cable I suppose.

2) Does your product have a brand name? I'd understand if you prefer to have no brand. But, it does make it more difficult when discussing about your stuff.

@op111op hey I received the SI384 and -100hz clock. A couple of questions.

1) How come the clock's power input is 7-9v instead of 10-12v as stated in the ad? I almost plugged in a 12v input but thought to check just in case and good thing I did. I am using a spare 9v wallwart that was provided with the 9038 dac. All your other digital components are powered by HDPLEX300 but it has run out of 9v output. I can get a DC Y cable I suppose.

2) Does your product have a brand name? I'd understand if you prefer to have no brand. But, it does make it more difficult when discussing about your stuff.
1, If you buy the B type clock , it works on 7-9V, a 12v input maybe too hot on LDO

2, It seem to doesn't have an official name yet.......so sorry, but some friends call Million