• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 Amplifier Kit & PCB Groupbuy, Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
yeah look its gone too far, i just filed my dispute while i still can, I havent escalated it yet. we just keep getting broken promises here, as i said in my message, we all have problems. i myself may be facing the possibly fatal condition of my mother and my much loved cat of 15yrs at the same time. the mood is pretty grim, but in order to help keep the family afloat and help to pay for the medical and vet bills i have to soldier on with my business which i run by myself. so sorry if i dont take kindly to repeated broken promises.

I asked for a refund last week, which i thought would make it easier for Jochen, the request was met with silence and i still havent received any real information or date regarding the cases, just vague 'will be here 'soon' or rather 'should' be here 'soon' type comments and it seems that 'soon' never comes

Ordering but reluctant

Hi,

I have been looking through the thread and ordering pdf. Became very interested into the o2 project and would like to build one. Did you guys get any delivery? Or are all waiting for Jokener?

@Jokener: are you there? I still would like to order a full set incl red casing but need one quickly. Jds Labs also has a pre build one and I only need a casing when ordering with them. Please give some feedback soon so I will order with you.

Thx

A short status update: As promised last week, Saturday was shipping day.
Like last time, I photographed every shipment to be able to prove the shipments later.
I even took the pictures with the shipping boxes open, so I can verify the contents of the shipments in retrospect.
(There was one shipment last time that was opened in transit and something was missing. -> Now I can prove what was sent where.)

@Jeremy, I will finally get around to take care of your refund tomorrow morning.

And because I received some messages about the PDF with some outdated information (like payment status): That should be up to date either now or tomorrow afternoon.

I should also find the time to answer some of the more complex questions (mostly technical and about the device, not the orders) tomorrow, when I have someone else driving the car and my laptop with me.
The new orders and questions regarding those will be processed tomorrow as well.

Best regards,
Jokener

A short status update: As promised last week, Saturday was shipping day.
Like last time, I photographed every shipment to be able to prove the shipments later.
I even took the pictures with the shipping boxes open, so I can verify the contents of the shipments in retrospect.
(There was one shipment last time that was opened in transit and something was missing. -> Now I can prove what was sent where.)

well done, good idea, always best to do such things with GB's lest you come up against qusp :D

@Jeremy, I will finally get around to take care of your refund tomorrow morning.

thanks, so the case never arrived? i would sooner have it if its there, but if its not yes please. man you really need to have a word with your supplier, they are in stock in several places and have been this whole time. as suggested by others i probably should have done that from the start, but didnt really know i wanted one till i saw you had them in the GB and i prefer not to buy from Farnell on principle due to rude pricing.

Anyway thanks for the reply, once the refund is sorted i'll be out of your hair

Hey Jokener, thanks for the status update. I guess you're suffering a little bit from group buy problems in the past and have a bit of a short leash as a result. Looking forward to getting my kit and praying that I don't break it. :D

true that, experiencing similar delays and lack of communication constantly since sept-october last year with O2 related GB's didnt help the cause.

couple all of that with being overworked and experiencing my own family related issues combined to make frustration spill all over the thread, so i expect some will be glad to see the refund come through.

Although Jokener hasn't specifically stated it, I believe he has placed parts orders already, so this group buy is probably finished.

It might be a good idea to start organising a new group buy; whoever would like to take this on is welcome to it, it sounds like a hell of a job, and one that should not be taken on lightly.

Jokener: could you CONFIRM for myself and the others who have placed their orders a bit late, what the status of the group buy and our orders are?

nah this is ********, do people really want to keep hanging onto the fact the last GB went well as a reason why there is nothing amiss here? we only receive promises when things are stirred up publicly and no action of any kind, no-one receives response to emails etc. there are several posting in the EU thread experiencing the same thing, refunds not given, others with orders supposed to have shipped ....twice..., but nothing has arrived either time. the statement that all of the parts are there and ready to ship and yet nothing has....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.