• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
where's the description of the components and options for the group buy?
Click on the "BOM" (bill of materials) in the second sentence in the first post of this thread. (Or go to RocketScientists/NwAvGuy's blog for a lot more details.)

Not sure what you mean by "options". You can order a kit (the parts to populate the PCB) and/or a case and/or a transformer and/or other items from Mouser that are not part of this group buy. For details regarding the case, the transformer and adding Mouser parts to your order, read this thread.

Last edited:
If we exceed 110 kits the price will go down 1€.
Thats all in the spreadsheet.
If you select the cell with the unit price at the top of the list, you can see where it comes from.
It is a function that derives the price from the quantity.
This corresponds with the price decrease shown in my first post.
(Of course this can only be seen in the 'numbers' and 'excel' links in my signature. That's why they are there.)

These prices are "final".
If parts need to be switched or exchanged due to problems, things may change.
If a single component is not available, I will talk to RocketScientist and we will fix it.
(Of course the kits will be compatible to the PCB that Ollie offers.)

Regards,
Jokener

Last edited:
If we exceed 110 kits the price will go down 1€.
Thats all in the spreadsheet.
If you select the cell with the unit price at the top of the list, you can see where it comes from.

Jokener

I don't know if it's just me but using Microsoft Office 2010 the Excel spreadsheet is barely readable.
For example the red box is squeezing the embedded text, so that everything after the word "cancelled" can not be read.

But as no one else mentioned that, I really guess it's just me
I've been using the pdf document which, of course doesn't offer the if, when relations.
Now everything is perfectly clear though, so thanks for clarifying

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.