nView z210 Panel 4 sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey everyone,

Im new to your club but have been following homemade projectors for quite sometime. I must say that i have gaind some usefull information from your last forum. I hope this one will be better....

I ran into a little problem and im hoping that someone here can help me out. Don't worry, nothing technical

About a week and a half or so i placed a bid on an auction on ebay for a nView Projector panel Z210. When i won this auction the seller contacted me with the payment information. I then asked him a question on this panel and i never received a reply. Few emails and 5 days later and still nothing. So i went back to ebay and placed another bid... and won.

Now this guy popped out of no where saying that he was away on vacation blah blah blah, so he still has this panel for sale and i am in no need for it.

Would anyone be interested in purchasing this panel off him? He claims it works correctly, comes with remote, case, rca and s-video intputs and is an 800X600 res. Perfect for projection panel theater displays.

Total with shipping is $101.51 (Great deal if you ask me)

If so please contact me at orlando_rodriguez008@yahoo.com
or contact him directly:
Michael Christianson res0m73t@verizon.net

Thank you very much,

ap0the0sis :p

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.