• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NOS Bulk tube blow out sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a one time access to the following tubes in bulk quantities if you should know anyone interested. I am only passing the deal along, not making any$$ on it .(the guy has something I want so i am trying to get in his good graces :)

all tubes are brand new overstock that have been sitting around for years. This is a one time shot! The person selling these is also looking to try and swing a bulk deal for all of them and have several interested parties so this deal could be gone quickly just FYI.

Let me know if there is a lot your interested in and we will work out the details.

Paypal only+fee as I have to pay him full price.

I can ship worldwide but be aware that shipping could be as much as $50 even for a small lot. you can go to USPS - The United States Postal Service (U.S. Postal Service) and look at international shipping for some idea of cost's. But I will try and do what i can to keep cost down.

GE 7233 $10.00 each in 100pc lots (original boxes)

SOVTEK 12AX7WXT $10.00 each in 100pc lots (original boxes,hi gain) *** these are very rare, hard to get, hi-gain version***

GOLDEN DRAGON 6DJ8 $5.00 each in 100pc lots (bulk tray)

PHILIPS 6922 $7.50 each in 100pc lots (JAN, bulk tray)

RUSSIAN 6DJ8 $5.00 each in 100pc lots (1980's, bulk tray)

EI 12AX7 $10.00 each in 100pc lots (pre war, bulk tray)

GE 6550 $75.00 each singles, $50.00 each in 100pc lots (bulk tray)

GE 6L6GC $40.00 each singles, $25.00 each in 100pc lots (bulk tray)

PHILIPS/SYLVANIA 6550 $75.00 each singles, $50.00 each in 100pc lots (bulk tray)

SOVTEK 6550EH $25.00 each singles, $20.00 each in 100pc lots (current manufacture,bulk tray)

Company labeled 6DJ8 $10.00 each in 100pc lots (labeled west german, bulk tray)

SOVTEK 6550WA $15.00 each in 100pc lots (1990's, bulk tray)

Zc

I Might be able to break the lots up if there was enough interest between parties. IE someone wanted 50 of a 100pc lot and someone else wanted 50... or I might be able to talk the owner into just splitting a lot in half. but he doesn't want to mess around with selling one or two at a time. with the exception of the items listed as such.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.