• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

non-profit ver.3 TDA1541a DAC for limited budget diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
tube-lover said:
hi jleaman,

are U talking for the orange colour relay??

this is factory sent to me half day before for the funish sample.

any more comment.

thx

thomas

Yes change them to a different brand or type. The relays are garbage. They work for a bit then start to fail. Mine are failing now and they are the exact same one's.

hi all,

groups buy time end up now. I need to immediately send the gerber file to start to print the pcb now!!!

PCB arrived my and need 10days.

photos will post to forum later.

I will continous pay for the extra several sets of PCb& parts first. Include oversea diyers. There still had several diyers hadn't payment for me. May be they were so busy I will prepay for them first. If they still like this non-profit dac. They will have first priority
to get it. Otherwise the seat will remain for the coming diyers.

thx

thomas

hi,

This is the payment received diyers.

hi,quote:

All paid diyers pls check the contain of your order any mistake or not!!!!!!:

1. Julien_M--DAC v3 kit
- CS8414 and 8412-IS chips (with adapter & gold pins)
- EMS, Nano pulse trans+11.2896 TCXO.

2. MGH-- v. 3 DAC kit, additional CS8412-IS chip with adapter & gold pins. Additional 8 TDA1541A chips. 14 MKP 0.1uf closely matched caps. EMS.

3. ghammond,-- fully assembled V3 DAC as promised.

4. Stevox- P. Steenbruggen
Full assemble DAC ver3,CS8414-CS & CS8412-IS (with adapter & gold pins) & EMS.

5. Jean-Charles Vachon- Assembled, CS8414 please, with pulse transformer and TCXO.

6. CJUNKK.- DAC V3 kit, CS8414, fully assembled and EMS.

7. agent.5- is your user name is nelson C?
if yes, this is the order detail pls check.
one(1) assembled DAC; EMS;twelve12matched code
TDA1541A.

8. InfinityPWS( Pang Woon Seong)-Full assemble DAC ver3, CS8414-CS & CS8412-IS (with adapter & gold pins), EMS.

9. Vinnie(Edgar Valhammer)-Assembled Dac, 8414+8412,14 mkp caps,EMS shipping.

10. Fedde( Fedde Bouwman)-TDA1541A DAC v3 kit,14 matched MKP & EMS.

11. BeerCan( Trustek???? is it your name, pls confirm?????)
v. 3 TDA1541A DAC kit CS8414 fully Assembled.additional CS8414 chip with adapter & gold pins.14 MKP 0.1uf closely matched caps & EMS. total 2 cs8414 chips.

12. zei-Joakim Zeilon, one cheap version 3 TDA1541a, standard postage.

13. Andrew Kennedy-Assembled kit, cs8412, matched mkp & Cd-rom control kit.EMS. What is your code????? post to Susan Plumb
or Andrew Kennedy, pls inform.

14. Ashok Madhavan--cheap version of 1541a ver.3 with postage. standard Shipping.

15. proagua( Sergio Antunes)--Fully assemble Dac v.3,4(four) TDA1541A chips,14 MPK 0.1uF matched caps.

several diyers in Italy was bank transfer t me & I will personal count for the total ordered list. Pls post into the forum after your payment transfer!!! I will more easy to handle for the order.

Hi, Nano amorphous pulse transformer and TCXO was standard parts of the kits, include already.

paypal email.

carmenh17@yahoo.com.hk

thx

thomas

hi InfinityPWS,

I understand, U extra pay for the cd-rom kit.
Before I despatch the kit. I will requestio the detail once again.

don't worry for this.

BTW, is all the diyers lke OPA627ap for the output stage.

I had some ad797 on hand, ad711, pls let me know which one U like to follow with the kit. I don't care U change??

it means same price now.

AD797,OPA627ap & AD711 were available.

is it a good news.

thx

thomas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.