NEW projector from INDIA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
pollok said:
Now where can I get this FFC? I need a 32 pin one. Can somebody help?

Pollok, I have a FFC with me... the one that I had bought for my LCD, but later dropped the idea of using it. am not so sure, but I think it was 34 pins.... it's not a twisted, but a striaght connections. I had bought the costliest one... (there was 70/- and 220/- ), but didn't use it. if you feel it can work for you, you can have it.

Oh that would be lovely, Thanks Maks. But if it is 34 pins how to use it in the 32 pin socket? Can we cut out the last two pins on either end and use it? I need the straight cable only, not the twisted one. Please let me know. By the way where did you buy this cable? Coz if I can buy the cable for my other lcd (20 pin) that too can be used. Thanks again Maks

Pollok

Pollok, this was actually a 40 pin FFC... I cut off the 6 pins to make it a 34 pin (i guess that's what the no. of pins was).... if you ar at Chennai, I got a colleague of mine who wud be travelling to chennai as it's his hometown. I can send it thru him.... but u'll need to coordinate with him and get it collected. Please reply soon.

Pollok, I have attached the pic here... take a look at the connectors and do let me know if this is the type u r looking for.

Attachments

• 25_ffc.jpg
    25_ffc.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 441
Thanks, Max. But as it is a small cable why not send it thru post to my address, if it is not a problem for you? If you can give me your email ID I can send my postal address to you. If you can give your postal address, I will immediately send the cheque for the amount. Thanks a lot, Maks.

can anyone accompany me?

I am gonna start my pj work in this month. sooo excited waited for almost 8 months. i am moving to bangy from pune, so its a wise thing to buy fresnel and lens from lensel optics now

Is anyone from pune accompany me so tht we can buy. help me guys i dunno hindi as well as marathi :bigeyes: (native chennai :D )

expecting replies

New projector from India !

And here is a shot of what this baby can do the current screen from bottom left to the top right is 82" .My livingroom is small so any bigger and it's hard to see.The pj is now 13 feet from the screen and the zoom is all the way forward . In total darkness the brightness is excellent but through the day it's hard to see the dark seens.This shot is from my on screen guide using the coolsat 5000 FTA.http://www.hostclip.com/dl/dffc4331cf0677b4766f61308177a3f7

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.