New preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Me thinks PaPass is a physicist and was thinking of infinity when he came up with the Aleph-Null.

As they're only sand-amps anyway, might as well stay with the Jorge Borges theme and name the pre-amp Aleph-A.
From Arena, Spanish for sand.

Attachments

• el aleph5.jpg
    el aleph5.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 688
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
jacco vermeulen said:
Me thinks PaPass is a physicist and was thinking of infinity when he came up with the Aleph-Null.

As they're only sand-amps anyway, might as well stay with the Jorge Borges theme and name the pre-amp Aleph-A.
From Arena, Spanish for sand.

heheh e - somewhat new way of what "thinking" is ........
yeah ........ I was pretty often in same area of esoteria , whenever I found real drek for my pipe , or just rizla ........

must be that my dreaming was sorta higher than Papa's ....... I never made anything :rofl:

anyway - I abandoned that badboybad habit long time ago , form time when I realized that there are 4 of us chokyszmszmschokys , instead jut usual 2 .........

Attachments

• el.jpg
    el.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 664
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.