• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New MINI ZEN Headphone Amp PCB group order...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All orders are on there way:)

the attached is the final PCB looks like:

best,
Zang

Attachments

• zen2.jpg
    zen2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 866
thanks all.

Cabdriver said:
the board looks great! Do you have a parts list already?
thanx!

Partlist below:
R1,R2,R3,R8=1K
R4=20K
R5,R6=220
R7=33K
R9=220K*
R13=100K*
R14=180K*
R15=470
R10,R11,R12=2.2,1W
R18=5.6,3W
C1,C3=100uf/35V
C2=4.7u/100v
C4,C5=1000uf/50v
C6,C7=2200uf/50v
D1,D2,D3,D4=1N4007

Dennis Hui said:
Hi Zang,
The boards look good.
One question: What is the recommended way of
mounting the mosfets? Do we just mount them
flat on the PCB with small heatsinks?
Thanks,
Dennis

Yes,you can mount them flat on the top of pcb with small heatsink or mount them on the chassis.

Hi Zang,

did you receive my last PMs?
I read somewhere your personal mail doesn't work correctly and I haven't received any answer for some weeks about my last e_mails.
I'm asking for informations about my (already paid) booking for 1 MiniZen board and 2 SOHA PCBs. Are you sending them or are there some problems?

Thanks
Nicola

Q3 position?

Hi,

I'm making this amplier too and while soldering the parts I wanted to be sure regarding how to put Q3 (ZTX450/2N2222); for that I checked on Digi01's board in a previous post (LINK).
According to the attached file and to the transistor datasheet, the pin are E, B, C from top (Q1 side) to bottom (C4 side), but according to the schematic it should be B, C, E (B connected to R3, C3, bias / C connected to R2, R5 / E connected to C1, R10,9,11, etc) :xeye:

So here is my question: don't you have problems when you connect Q3 the way it is presented on the drawing? Don't you have to rotate it in order to connect it according to the schematic? :confused:

Thanks in advance for your reply,

And have a nice end of weekend.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.