New GFA-565 circuit boards!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just an update: These boards have come a long way since I first posted this! I totally re-did the layout to take better advantage of the 2-layer circuit board. Great care has gone into labeling everything as clearly as possible. All components have their type and value printed on the board.... etc etc, Based on customer feedback, I've made tons of tiny improvements over about a dozen versions. I can't stop picking at it!

IMG_20190227_155159.jpg

The boards are good for people that don't want to deal with the leakage mess on the originals. For me, over the course of almost 20 years servicing ADCOM, I've never had an issue with cleaning the GFA-565/585 boards. Many of my customers are very picky and their ADCOM amps are sentimental to them and they want the product to be as original as possible. Kind of like restoring an old car where you want it as factory stock as possible.

Rick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.