• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New Edcor XPWR-074 Tube Power Transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
-$60- Shipped in the CONUS

For sale is a brand new Edcor XPWR-074 Power Transformer. I bought this a few years back thinking I would build a 45 power transformer or perhaps a 2A3 amp, but never got around to it. So it's time to let someone else build something with it.
The voltage would allow you to build something like a 45 amp with a tube rectifier or a single ended amp like a EL34 amp with a solid state bridge rectifier.

It would also be a fantastic transformer for the simple 5687 tube pre-amp listed on the DIY Paradise site: Simple 5687-based preamp - diyparadise

The information page for voltage and dimensions can be found here: https://www.edcorusa.com/xpwr074

The price includes shipping via a flat rate USPS medium box and is available only to the CONUS. This is a great way to get a new Edcor transformer without the 4-8 week wait.

I might consider a trade for an interesting DAC or perhaps some coaxial 6.5" home drivers (for a home audio project in my den).

Local pickup is available either in Anthem AZ or I could meet in Glendale on MWF in the afternoon.

The dust on the images is just from the funky paper padding that Edcor uses in their packaging. It comes right off and of course is exaggerated due to the camera flash. Also, the color is darker blue in the person that in the images with a flash ;>)

Thanks for looking at my ad!

Attachments

• DSCF5204.JPG
    DSCF5204.JPG
    454.5 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCF5203.JPG
    DSCF5203.JPG
    459.6 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCF5205.JPG
    DSCF5205.JPG
    450.9 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCF5202.JPG
    DSCF5202.JPG
    454.1 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCF5201.JPG
    DSCF5201.JPG
    469.8 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.