New 8'' wide range speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FC version

Attachments

• P1030838_.jpg
    P1030838_.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 525
  • P1030839_.jpg
    P1030839_.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 507
  • P1030840_.jpg
    P1030840_.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 502
This is Russian High-Tech People! :D

If I'd have more than just 200-300 Euro monthly(and all things here, where I live, cost much more than in Europe and USA!) i would buy it immediatly :D

I'm also in Design and have eye(and ear) for good stuff, and those FR are "looking" very funky ;) I've never seen or heard that a good looking Driver does not sound apropriate to Cosmetics, who has money- this is worth a try i think:)

Greetings for Igor on Serbian:
Igore lep ti dizajn vala, jos ako i dobro sviraaaaaaaaa, ajde salji ljudima! :D

Last edited:
Igor, do you have measured T/S parameters? I doubt that it has exactly the same parameters and Frequency response as the Ferrite version...

Also, have you compared it directly with any other fullrange - Fostex, Sonido, Lowther, Audio Nirvana, anything? Would you please try to explain its sound?

Wish you luck!

now we have only one pair as test pair...
compared ferrite version in tqwp with focal chorus 726v and electra 1027s , our sound was alive then focals... but FC version so much alive then ferrite! when we use battery for FC - snare drum by dire straits sounds like blast, it's like splash into your face, instruments or voices don't disturb each other, far or close they are... even black metal music sounds with no problem...

Hello Igor,

I read your posting of the field coil xs-fr 848 (hope this is the right name of the speaker). The Links doesnt work, so how is it possible to buy a pair of them? What do you mean...does it works in a Tractrix Horn like Oris horn 150 (from bd-design). I'am from Germany.

Thx Robert

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.