• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Nelson Pass VFET kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought all the parts needed to make a pair of monoblock VFET amplifiers according to Nelson Pass' pdfs, but I never got around to actually finishing the build. Nothing has been energized, just sat in the boxes. Included in the kit is the following:

2x Permaneder CSX1 PCB's, stuffed
2x Conrad Heatsinks MF30-2F, pre-drilled
2x AnTek AS-4224 - 400VA 24V Transformers
2x Jensen Transformers JT-123-FLPCH
4x Fairchild Semiconductors GBPC3510 Bridge Rectifiers
2x Cardas Audio CCBP Long Binding Posts
2x DiyAudio Universal Power Supply PCBs, stuffed with
16x Panasonic ECO-S1HA153EA 15000uF 50V Capacitors
2x International Rectifier IRFP240
2x International Rectifier IRFP9240
3x Sony 2SJ28
3x Sony 2SK82

I have receipts for all items

I'm asking $750. I prefer local pickup, so that buyer can verify that the VFETs are genuine and functional, but we can talk about shipping. The kit is sold AS-IS, its up to you to finish what I could not!

PM for more pictures/receipts/details/offers.

52-BFDBDF-E1-B2-4788-B62-D-842-F857327-F7.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.