need transistor equivalent book ....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hi,
We would need a lot more info than that. The power of an amp is determined primarily by it's power supply, and the load impedance it works into. The heatsinking arrangements are of vital importance too.

Just replacing transistors won't in itself make the amp more powerful unless the above are also altered... there's a lot more to it than that.

What's the amp in question anyway ?

Hi, looks like no one has a transistor replacement guide that can be viewed or purchased. I too need to find a replacement for a transistor in my Marantz SR4000. The transistors are: 2SC2634 or 2SC945. I have tried at Mouser and Digikey without success. These transistors are in the speaker protection relay circuit. Would really appreciate any help.

Transistors equivalences

Hi, looks like no one has a transistor replacement guide that can be viewed or purchased. I too need to find a replacement for a transistor in my Marantz SR4000. The transistors are: 2SC2634 or 2SC945. I have tried at Mouser and Digikey without success. These transistors are in the speaker protection relay circuit. Would really appreciate any help.
Replacemente for 2SC945 = BF181 (PHILIPS) - (BFX59) (SIEMENS) BC182L (EURO) 2N5209 (USA) PARAMETERS = Vcb 50V; Vce 40v; Veb 5V ; Ic 100mA; PTot 250mW (All param. are Max Values). Hfe 75 min. @ 1Ma

for 2SC2634 sorry not equivalent param. are Vcb 60V; Vce 50V; Veb 7v; Ic 100mA ; PTot. 400 mW ; (All param. are Max Values) Hfe 180 min @ 2mA Both are NPN Transistors in TO92 case.
Ciao:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.