need some help finding parts for Arcam Delta 290 mosFET change

so i was thinking of buying an old broken delta for spares for mine but then thought what if i could fix it myself but I'm having a hard time finding some some capacitors
1709278466052.png

this is what is needed i can find the resistors already of the mosfets and ill get some heatshrink for the legs but i cant find any film polystyrene caps rated for 22pf or 10pf, Digi key only goes down to 33pf, i can find 22pf on RS components but then when i look at the datasheet they go down to 25pf and i also don't trust buying from RS components.

thanks for any help

they also look like this
1709278967975.png

RS are just fine, did you have a bad experience? For 2 pcs they are not ideal mind you.

Those caps will be a bit expensive but these are good to go - 10pf ebay / 22pf ebay / 22pf ebay2 (get the 33pf from here as well)

I doubt using 25pf will break the amp! You might also be able to use Mica caps at the same value, don't think the dielectric is imperative. Might actually be an upgrade but Mica are expensive

If you are in no great rush I can add your parts to my Mouser order and save you the nasty shipping fee for orders under £33? I have some ceramic insulators for the mosfets and rubber sleeving.

Last edited:
i ordered some surface mount fuses, they didn't charge me and said they would charge me when they have them and that was 2 or 3 months ago ended up ordering from digikey and then had them in 3 days. (the site on RS said in stock next day delivery)

how would i know if that ebay caps are of quality

They run a massive company, your order got lost in the noise, did you tell them?

FSC are the best polys you can get, no way to fake them if that's what you mean, it would cost more than originals to make. Polys are polys man, they are good to go pal. Just ask the seller

ill make it work but the package of the irfp240 is not the same as the service Manuel calls for, it uses TO-3p witch is smaller then TO-247AC and 247 has got a isolated screw hole.
and the bolt is used as the as the drain.

if i do decide to fix it. i might end up trimming the corner of the mosfet a tad