Need some advices for my first project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everybody, I'm a very beginner but I'd like to assemble a all-in-one network player focused on liquid music (single-board-computer like Odroid C2, DAC, preamp and/or only amp). I'm at the designing stage and I need the advice of experts to choose the components to start with (I am at the beginning, I have limited pretensions and budget). I've read many reviews and was intrigued by the amplifiers with tpa3116 chip. I found something like these stuff: J34 Free Shipping TPA3116D2 50Wx2 Official Version Finished Stereo Digital Power Amplifier Board-in Integrated Circuits from Electronic Components & Supplies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group XH M190 2 * 100W digital amplifier board 12V 24V wide voltage dual channel amplifier TPA3116D2 board-in Amplifier from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group F98 2016 newest Free Shipping 50W x2+100W TPA3116D2 2.1 HIFI Digital Subwoofer Amplifier Verst Board Newfree shipping-in Amplifier from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group What do you think about it? Is there something better in this kind of product? I looked around to understand if I need also a preamp but I have not found satisfactory answers. If I add a component like these, what quality improvement I would get? 2016 New YJ Assembled Tone Board Preamp Board Base on Marantz Circuit SN | eBay 2016 Assembled Tube 6N1 Tone Pre Amplifier Board SN | eBay 6N3*2 (5670/6H3) tube preamplifier assembled board buffer-in Other Consumer Electronics from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group YJ Hi end Class A preamplifier Completed board with NE5532+Tone adjust-in Amplifier from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group Thanks in advance for your precious advices

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.