Need Overhang Guage for an Infinity Black Widow Arm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anybody have the original paperwork that came with an infinity Black Widow tone arm? The documentation that can be downloaded on the internet doesn't have the gauge to set overhang. I tried some of the generic ones, but I can't get it right. If somebody has an original they can photocopy for me, that would be great.

Thanks for the help!
Dan

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Does anybody have the original paperwork that came with an infinity Black Widow tone arm? The documentation that can be downloaded on the internet doesn't have the gauge to set overhang. I tried some of the generic ones, but I can't get it right. If somebody has an original they can photocopy for me, that would be great.

Thanks for the help!
Dan

Have you looked at vinylengine.com? If not I think I still have it somewhere.

http://www.vinylengine.com/library/infinity/black-widow.shtml

You have to "join" just give a user name and create password.

Its been a while, but I believe I made one at the time from the dimensions shown, 222 mm from center spindle.

Russellc

Last edited:
Have you looked at vinylengine.com? If not I think I still have it somewhere.

http://www.vinylengine.com/library/infinity/black-widow.shtml

You have to "join" just give a user name and create password.

Its been a while, but I believe I made one at the time from the dimensions shown, 222 mm from center spindle.

Russellc

I downloaded the files from them already. Unfortunately the overhang gauge is the one page that is missing from every online download I've checked.

I tried a generic one, but it isn't really working. Still not feeling it's right and from what I've read online, the gauge for the black widow is somewhat unique.

If you have an original one and you could get me a photo copy, that would be awesome!!

Thanks.
Dan

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.