Need Help! YAMAHA CA-610 Main Filter Caps

i recently serviced my CA-X1 (ca-610) i replaced all transistors and recapped, upgrade preamp IC to OPA604, all parts from digikey and mouser, everythings fine but now i noticed that the VU meter lamp goes dim when theres a heavy bass i looked back to schematic then saw the lamp are directly powered by separate winding from the transformer, so then i concluded that when theres heavy bass reserved power from the filter caps (Nichicon 6800uF) was not enough so it pulls more juice from transformer therfore robbing the lamp thats why its getting dim, now i want to replace main filter caps but i dont have 10000uF caps but oddly enough i do have 2 13000uf caps im planning to install it then use a dim bulb as an inrush current limiter then bypassing it by a switch when the caps already charge, is 13000uf too much? im from philippines and i dont want to order 10bucks worth of caps and have 15 bucks of shipping fee..

i also upgraded its bridge rectifier to KBJ410G
Vrrm- 1000v
Io- 4A
Ifsm(Peak forward surge current) = 120A

All diodes in power supply section was also upgraded to 1n4004.
1716733938040.png

The main thing to worry about is the surge current rating of the bridge rectifier and the physical dimensions of the capacitors. Make sure you order some that fit into the same space and have the same or greater voltage. 13,000uF isn't that much, so I wouldn't be too worried about adding a surge limiter.
i also upgraded its bridge rectifier to KBJ410G
Vrrm- 1000v
Io- 4A
Ifsm(Peak forward surge current) = 120A

All diodes in power supply section was also upgraded to 1n4004.

1716733938040.png