Need help with horn-loaded sub

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, I'm not planet 10, but

I hadn't heard of this specifically but I vaguely remembered something in this area, and I must have been bored cause I did a google search and after wading through a bunch of stuff - some interesting and some just plain weird, it appears that planet 10 is definitely in the ballpark on this - see link

http://www.safetyline.wa.gov.au/institute/level2/course19/lecture59/l59_04.asp

Interesting.

I also came across one or two URL's where folks were into communicating with other planets by resonating their brains at specific frequencies. I couldn't help but wonder if they would think _we're_ weird.

Ken L

:D

Bill Fitzpatrick said:
planet10:

Please tell us about the human resonant frequency - that's a term I've never heard before.
I saw a documentary many years ago on the research and training done by NASA for the early astronauts. The video showed a man attached to a frame designed to shake him up and down like a paint shaker over a range of frequencies. There was a definite frequency where he was not able to control any of his movements. It even seemed that all his internal organs were not able to maintain their positions, and presumably function at this frequency. I think it was around 3 - 5 Hz. Obviously this would be important to avoid for an astronaut or fighter pilot, but I beleive there was considerable nauseousness and discomfort over a much wider frequency range than the resonance. I've seen people be sick with lots of ELF present on trains and boats too, and a former navigator (in a rally car) couldn't handle some extreme dips at speed, or the landing from 'whumps'. He'd throw up.

Re: Well, I'm not planet 10, but

Ken L said:
I also came across one or two URL's where folks were into communicating with other planets by resonating their brains at specific frequencies.
I used to do this, but sometimes they could be so rude and downright snippy when I didn't want to meld with them. I mean it's not like you can unplug the phone from the wall. So now I use one of <a href="http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html">these</a>

I thought about trying it with some of Dave's (Planet 10) mu metal, but I thought that might only be effective against psychic livestock.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.