Need help: VGA <-> Projector connector pinouts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Somebody out there please help me :bawling:
I need the connector pinouts from VGA to LCD projector, the projector is:
CTX (a.k.a Optoma) EzPro 550
a.k.a Proxima LB30+
a.k.a Lightware VP 800 Plus
The connector has DB-15 male (mini D-sub, 3 rows) on the VGA side and DB-15 female (2 rows) on the projector side.
I've been looking for it in the internet and Lightware sells an adapter for $24, for me, it's quite expensive for an adapter.
I hope anyone has any of the projectors I mentioned before and kind enough to give me the pinouts. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks :)

Broken Lens

I have the same projector you have.

I bought it yesterday second hand, and it doesn't have the condenser lens. That is the one that goes below the lamp, between de lamp and the bottom mirror.

I need it's replacement but the original part here cost USS250, but if I can do a new one in an optics it will only cost me USS30.

What I need from you if you can help me is to take it apart from your projector. It is an easy job, just take off the 4 screews that has the metal piece that holds the lens and thats all. You just have to be carefully and do the job while the projector is cold (is very sensible to temperature changes). Then I want you to take some measures or just a digital image.

Did you manage to get its pinout???

Bye

Cyberblue said:
The connector has DB-15 male (mini D-sub, 3 rows) on the VGA side and DB-15 female (2 rows) on the projector side.
I've been looking for it in the internet and Lightware sells an adapter for $24, for me, it's quite expensive for an adapter.
I hope anyone has any of the projectors I mentioned before and kind enough to give me the pinouts. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks :)

as usual I have the pin schematics for this panel
jsut send me an email and I will reply asap.

J-P

uvodee, if I click here:

Contact uvodee: Click here to email uvodee

I get the following!

vBulletin Message
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

....and I don't want to bother the administrator.....

You can contact me to carozoynarizota@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.