Need a schematic for an Eico Cortina 3150 integrated amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks,

I have just acquired an Eico Cortina 3150 integrated amplifier. Built in the late 1960's, it was perhaps Eico's best solid state integrated amp effort. (Unfortunately, it still wasn't very highly regarded.) Nevertheless, I want to show it some love and see what it can do.

Alas, I cannot find a schematic for it anywhere on the Net. Have tried all of the usual free sites. I hope that someone here might be able to share one...

Thanks,
Steve L.
Tronola.com DIY Electronic Projects and More

Hi folks,

I have just acquired an Eico Cortina 3150 integrated amplifier. Built in the late 1960's, it was perhaps Eico's best solid state integrated amp effort. (Unfortunately, it still wasn't very highly regarded.) Nevertheless, I want to show it some love and see what it can do.

Alas, I cannot find a schematic for it anywhere on the Net. Have tried all of the usual free sites. I hope that someone here might be able to share one...

Thanks,
Steve L.
Tronola.com DIY Electronic Projects and More
perhaps the last URL by post #164 about
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...amplifier-components-want-17.html#post2802545
helps a little

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.