Need 8 pairs of 2SK1058 & 2SJ162 for Hafler 9505

I need new output transistors for my Hafler 9505 amp. Looking online it seems like no one has 2SK1058 & 2SJ162 in stock. Well, every place expect a store called Jims Audio out of Hong Kong.

Searching this site I found Exicon ECX10P20 and ECX10N20 mosfets are drop in replacements. Issue I have is the Exicon's are ~$7 a piece and I need 8 matched pairs so I would have to purchase a lot more than I need. The pairs from Jims Audio are supposed to be matched and come out to ~$8 a transistor.

I'm looking to hear from people that have purchased from Jims Audio to see if they think the site is selling authentic parts. And also to see if anyone here has matched pairs of either types of mosfets mentioned they're willing to part with.

Joined 2013
Paid Member
I just looked at a similar schematic and I do t see source resistors, so you would probably be smart to get closely matched outputs.
To set the bias, I would replace the fuse with a 1r 3-5w resistor and measure voltage across each rail. Should be very close and then adjust to 400mV and you will have 400mA of bias.
Good luck, looks like a good candidate for saving.