• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

nanoDIGI 2x8

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What situation was that? Like a situation where you needed it to sound good? they are only 170 new with warranty. why would you expect anyone to take a chance on a used one for a 20$ saving? You could of hot plugged it once and it could be ruined. Or it could of been a bad one from new. You take a chance even when they are new of them working as they should. no only that a buyer has to take a chance you will send it at all. You want to sell it 20$ off new? I just picked up 4 new metal can opamps for half retail here unused. You have tried this and it sounds like crap now you want a member to buy it off you for 20$ under retail. generous guy!

I was thinking about using it in my car for its small size and huge feature set.

That was going to require me to change out the head unit to get a digital out. I decided against it and went with a different analog audio processor that works with my cars stock head unit.

This works perfectly. I tried it out in my home and its fantastic. Its practically brand new like i said. Took it out, hooked it up. Played with the software, eq'd my home stuff for a bit. Then put it away.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.