NAD 3150 "buzzes"

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with my NAD 3150, that it " buzzes" on the speakers, equally on the two channels, even with the volume at zero and the pre-main sections disconnected. Also in headphones. I did some checks with my digital multimeter and found some AC voltage on all the power output transistors; kindly ask you if this is normal. Thank you

Joined 2011
Seems the power supply is the problem.
Check the large main capacitors in the power supply.

However, sometimes a light dimmer in the room will cause something similar.
Turn off all such items and recheck for noise, before working on the NAD.

Thank you all for the reply..in fairness I should say that the NAD was serviced three months ago, and all capacitors were replaced with new Elna, Panasonic, Nichicon ones..at the first listening test everything was fine, maybe because very short time. I played it after a couple of months, and for longer time..but after 5 minutes it started to make the "buzz" and heating the power output transistors too much..the BIAS comes to me impossible to adjust because the trimmers of the two channels "cross" the adjustment with each other.
But if i set it at 2.6 / 3 mV nothing happens. (NAD recommends the BIAS between 4.4 and 11mV).

Hello Rayma,
the problem is that the service no longer exists because the owner is ill, however I contacted him by email to explain the situation, and three weeks ago he told me he was looking for my NAD file and would give me details about the repair, but he already told me that the amp had gone into protection mode for several days..so I hope news